Product Price: Rs 305 / KgGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 180 Kg
Liquid Ethylenediamine is commonly used in the manufacture of fuel additives, bleach activators, chelating agents and corrosion inhibitors, among other applications. It is the lowest molecular weight 60.10 member of the ethyleneamines family. It contains two primary amine groups and forms a maximum boiling azeotrope with water.
|Boiling Point||116 Degree C|
- Bleach Activator
- Chelating Agents
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Elastomeric Fibers
- Fuel Additives
- Mineral Processing Aids
- Pharmaceutical Intermediate
- Plastic Lubricants
- Polyamide Resins
- Rubber Processing additives
- Textile Additives
- Urethane Chemicals
Terms & Condition:-
- Taxes : 18% GST Extra
- Delivery: After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
- Payment: Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
- Rate Validity: 2 days Working Days
- Fright: To be borne by the buyer.
- If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback