Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kg
|Vapor Density||1.03 vs air|
|Vapor Pressure||25 degree C|
|Formaldehyde||94 - 98 %|
|Melting Point||145 Degree C|
- Once paraformaldehyde is depolymerized, the resulting formaldehyde may be used as a fumigant, disinfectant, fungicide, and fixative. Longer chain-length (high molecular weight) polyoxymethylenes are used as a thermoplastic and are known as polyoxymethylene plastic (POM, Delrin). It was used in the past in the discredited Sargenti method of root canal treatment.
- Paraformaldehyde is not a fixative; it must be depolymerized to formaldehyde in solution. In cell culture, a typical formaldehyde fixing procedure would involve using a 4% formaldehyde solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) on ice for 10 minutes.
- Paraformaldehyde is also used to crosslink proteins to DNA, as used in ChIP (Chromatin Immuno Precipitation) which is a technique to determine which part of DNA that certain proteins are binding to.
Terms & Condition:-
1) Taxes :- 18% GST Extra
2) Delivery:- After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
3) Payment:- Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
4) Rate Validity:- 2 days Working Days
5)Fright:- To be borne by the buyer.
If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us. Waiting for your order.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,Other