is the smallest polyoxymethylene, the polymerization product of formaldehyde with a typical degree of polymerization of 8–100 units. Paraformaldehyde commonly has a slight odor of formaldehyde due to decomposition. Paraformaldehyde is a poly-acetal.Uses:
Terms & Condition:-
- Once paraformaldehyde is depolymerized, the resulting formaldehyde may be used as a fumigant, disinfectant, fungicide, and fixative. Longer chain-length (high molecular weight) polyoxymethylenes are used as a thermoplastic and are known as polyoxymethylene plastic (POM, Delrin). It was used in the past in the discredited Sargenti method of root canal treatment.
- Paraformaldehyde is not a fixative; it must be depolymerized to formaldehyde in solution. In cell culture, a typical formaldehyde fixing procedure would involve using a 4% formaldehyde solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) on ice for 10 minutes.
- Paraformaldehyde is also used to crosslink proteins to DNA, as used in ChIP (Chromatin Immuno Precipitation) which is a technique to determine which part of DNA that certain proteins are binding to.
1) Taxes :- 18% GST Extra
2) Delivery:- After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
3) Payment:- Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
4) Rate Validity:- 2 days Working Days
5)Fright:- To be borne by the buyer.
If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us. Waiting for your order.