Due to its chemical properties Sodium Nitrite
has widespread application in various industries. This substance is a key component in the production of diazo-dyes and other organic compounds used in the manufacture of organic dyes and inks. In a number of industries, including the automotive and aviation industries, sodium nitrite is used to heat and chemical-heat treatment of metals, alloys, and parts of them.
In the production of synthetic rubber and rubber, sodium nitrite is an essential supplement to regulate the polymerization process.
Thanks to anti-corrosion properties, sodium nitrite is also used as a coolant in the thermal energy storage for large air conditioning systems and industrial refrigeration.Food industry
- Component of pickling salt
- Conservant E250
- Improves color
Metal Processing Industry
- Anti-freeze admixture in ready-mixed concrete for construction applications
- Reinforcing steel corrosion inhibitor
Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Accelerates cold phosphating process
- Used as component for chemical treatment of metals and alloys
- Used in aluminum alloy refining pools
Terms & Condition:-
- Used for production of azo- and diazo-compounds
- Component for chemical building blocks
- Production of azo-dyes
- Used for bleaching natural fibers
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Auxiliary component in production of rubber( used as a hardener, accelerator and antiozonant)
1) Taxes :- 18% GST Extra
2) Delivery:- After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
3) Payment:- Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
4) Rate Validity:- 2 days Working Days
5)Fright:- To be borne by the buyer.
If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us. Waiting for your order.