also known as toluol, is a colorless, water-insoluble liquid with the smell associated with paint thinners. It is a mono-substituted benzene derivative, consisting of a CH¿¿¿ group attached to a phenyl group.As such, its IUPAC systematic name is methylbenzene
. It is an aromatic hydrocarbon. Toluene is predominantly used as an industrial feedstock and a solvent.As the solvent in some types of paint thinner, contact cement and model airplane glue, toluene is sometimes used as a recreational inhalant and has the potential of causing severe neurological harmFeatures:
- Accurately processed
- Elevated shelf life
Terms & Condition:-
- Toluene is a common solvent, able to dissolve paints, paint thinners, silicone sealants, many chemical reactants, rubber, printing ink, adhesives (glues), lacquers, leather tanners, and disinfectants. It can also be used as a fullerene indicator, and is a raw material for toluene diisocyanate (used in the manufacture of polyurethane foam) and TNT
- In addition, it is used as a solvent to create a solution of carbon nanotubes. It is also used as a cement for fine polystyrene kits (by dissolving and then fusing surfaces) as it can be applied very precisely by brush and contains none of the bulk of an adhesive
- Industrial uses of toluene include dealkylation to benzene, and the disproportionation to a mixture of benzene and xylene in the BTX process. When oxidized it yields benzaldehyde and benzoic acid, two important intermediates in chemistry
- It is also used as a carbon source for making Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes. Toluene can be used to break open red blood cells in order to extract hemoglobin in biochemistry experiments
1) Taxes :- 18% GST Extra
2) Delivery:- After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
3) Payment:- Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
4) Rate Validity:- 2 days Working Days
5)Fright:- To be borne by the buyer.
If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us. Waiting for your order.