Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kg
|Usage/Application||Paint and Coatings|
|Pub Chem CID||1030|
Propylene Glycol Industrial Grade (MPG) from Dow is an important intermediate in the production of alkyd resins for paints and varnishes. It is the preferred propylene glycol for manufacturing high-performance, unsaturated polyester resins for many uses such as
- Reinforced plastic laminates for marine construction
- Gel coats
- Sheet molding compounds (SMC)
- Synthetic marble castings
Propylene glycol is also used as a solvent in printing inks, as a preservative in floral arrangements, and as a stabilizer in hydraulic fluids.
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- Coolants and Antifreeze
- Aircraft Deicing Fluid
- Hydraulic and Brake Fluid
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Paint and Coatings
Terms & Condition:-
- Taxes :- 18% GST Extra
- Delivery:- After your confirmation of P.O. and Subject to availability of materials
- Payment:- Advance Payment/Pay with IndiaMart
- Rate Validity:- 2 days Working Days
- Fright:- To be borne by the buyer.
- If you have any query for that please feel free to contact us. Waiting for your order.
- Packaging Size:215kg